Friday, March 12, 2010

Bag Prototype


I sew this bag yesterday. Whenever I'm designing my own bag pattern, I would always make a prototype first. That's when all my scraps come in handy. After I'm satisfied with the design, then I'll proceed using the fabrics that I like.

This bag prototype was made using school uniform fabric.I still left an opening inside the lining unstitched so I can make any adjustment later. I added loop & button for the closure. But for this prototype I just pinned the button to the bag so I can see how it's going to look like.
Most of my prototypes would end up as a hideout for my fabrics and sewing equipments. The looks not bad for a fabric that reminds you of school uniform....:P. 

I'm thinking of soaking the bag in coffee! I'll post my 'experiment' soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...